We’re here to help.
Please direct your inquiry based upon the options below that best describe your question and include contact information on how we can reach you. We strive to respond to inquiries within 2 business days.
- For CPA certification program or Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance (ACAF) questions, please send an email here.
- For practical experience questions (including practical experience requirements, PERT, mentorship), please send an email here.
Notice of Summer Hours – June 16 to September 1:
Monday to Thursday: 8:15 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:15 am - 12:00 pm
The CPA Manitoba office will be closed:
* Monday, July 3, in lieu of Canada Day
* Monday, August 7, Civic Holiday
* Monday, September 4, Labour Day
Regular office hours resume on Tuesday, September 5
In-person counselling appointments are scheduled at the CPA Manitoba office located at 1675 – One Lombard Place (Richardson Building) from Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm CST, for a maximum of 30 minutes. CPA representatives are not able to review any transcript information or perform a transcript assessment of any kind during a counselling appointment. Appointments are limited to one person (group appointments are not recommended).
To request an appointment, please send an email here and include schedule availability. A CPA representative will follow-up by email to confirm an appointment. Counselling appointments by phone can also be scheduled through the same process.
Please follow these three important steps when preparing for your appointment.
1. Review program information fully.
CPA designation program
Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance (ACAF)
2. Prepare your questions in advance by writing them down in order of priority.
3. Create a My CPA Profile. There is no fee to create a profile.