Please direct your inquiry based upon the options below that best describe your question and include contact information on how we can reach you. We strive to respond to inquiries within 2 business days.
- For CPA certification program or Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance (ACAF) questions, please send an email here.
- For practical experience questions (including practical experience requirements, PERT, mentorship), please send an email here.
Before requesting a counselling appointment, it is recommended that you attend a CPA information session first as you may find most of your questions will be addressed during the presentation.
In-person counselling appointments are scheduled at the CPA Manitoba office located at 1675 – One Lombard Place (Richardson Building) from Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm CST, for a maximum of 20 minutes (no group appointments please). CPA representatives are not able to review any transcript information or perform a transcript assessment of any kind during a counselling appointment.
To request an appointment, please send an email here and include schedule availability. A CPA representative will follow-up by email to confirm an appointment. Counselling appointments by phone can also be scheduled.
Please follow these three important steps when preparing for your appointment.
1. Review program information fully found on go.CPAmb.ca.
2. Prepare your questions in advance by writing them down in order of priority.
3. Create a My CPA Profile. There is no fee to create a profile.
Monday – Friday: 8:15 am – 4:30 pm
Notice of Summer Hours – June 22 to August 31:
Monday to Thursday: 8:15 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:15 am – 12:00 pm
The CPA Manitoba office will be closed:
Monday, July 2, in lieu of Canada Day
Monday August 6, Terry Fox Day
Monday, September 3, Labour Day
Regular office hours resume on Tuesday, September 4.