If you’ve ever considered a career in any facet of business, here are the top four reasons why being a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) is the only way to go:
- Pursue a career, not a job. Every step you take as a CPA professional is a step forward. The skills and competencies you develop as a CPA are both transferrable and valuable. You will develop the highest understanding of the universal language of business. It’s up to you to decide where you want to go.
- Do what you love and love what you do. Ever wonder what it would be like to not dread Mondays? The phrase ‘TGIF’ simply does not apply to CPAs. Being a CPA allows you to find your passion in life and pursue your career in that area.
- Unlimited earning potential. Whether it’s being able to go on family vacations over the holidays or simply giving your loved ones the lives you know they deserve, being a CPA allows you to live and play comfortably so you can focus on what’s most important in life.
- Retire when you want to. Whether that’s at 55 or at 80, it’s your choice. CPAs rank in the top bracket of income earners of all Canadian professionals. This gives you options as to when you want to hang it all up and call it a career. Remember, this is your life so this should be your choice. For CPAs, it simply is.
- Make a difference. Contribute to economic and societal well being here in Manitoba, across Canada and around the world.